Noveus will carry out detailed feasibility studies to assess whether a site and the connectivity matches the needs of a planned development. The result: clients get a clear picture of the potential risks, work, costs and opportunities ahead.
What we do
Determining the feasibility of the connectivity of a chosen area of works is a vital part of project planning. Detailed studies and assessments can identify problems before they occur and provide accurate projections of costings, timeframes and workloads at an early stage.
Noveus provides a full range of feasibility services including:
- Full assessments of existing and potential utility capacity and infrastructure location to ascertain connectivity for planned development
- Load and demand assessments
- Desktop studies to determine costings and timescales and identify real and potential risks
- Evaluations of associated utility works, including removal of existing systems and diversions
- Assessment of potential for introducing competition for contestable works and asset value