Design & management
Many utility installation projects fall short of their goals, exceed budgets and take more time than originally planned. That’s where Noveus comes in: acting as skilled design and project managers to ensure successful project delivery.
What we do
The utility elements of projects and developments can be complex and vulnerable to major delays, whether they involve dealing with large utility providers or numerous independent utility companies. Noveus provides you with a route through these complexities and challenges, working on your behalf to plan, synchronise, drive and complete all the elements and contractor interfaces involved in your utility installations.
Our design and management capabilities include:
- Provision of detailed designs for new distribution systems, connections, diversions and alterations to existing assets
- Expert management of all utility services, optimising organisation and ensuring efficiency from start to finish
- Co-ordination of works, schedules and equipment to ensure quality standards and timeframes are maintained
- Ongoing reporting to track and measure progress
- Advise on and co-ordinate all contract and legal documentation including the interpretation of and guidance on existing agreements
- Negotiate rights to land and property and provide support to facilitate project completion, including assistance with wayleaves, easements, leases and consents.